TicketSeller is an online travel agency established in October 2019 based in Chalandri but with worldwide services that endeavours to help people discover their travel goals and change the way you travel in order to heal your body and soul .
TicketSeller does this by creating one multi-platform accessible to all digital media enabling the user to plan a trip in order to not only enjoy their holiday but also improve their health and looks.
Our values serve as a scope for our actions and describe how we behave.
- Service Excellence: We value customers, employees, and partners. We continuously strive to look after their best interests by anticipating their needs and providing them with relevant information to make informed choices.
- Result Driven: We focus on creating value throughout the whole organisation by inspiring, recognising, and appreciating the contribution of every employee. We inspire our employees to deliver great value.
- Integrity: We believe that integrity is the key in maintaining credible, open and honest relationships with customers, employees and partners.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to employees’ continuous learning, growth and improvement.
- Team partnership: We valued our customers, employees and partners and we practice that trough trust and commitment.
TicketSeller is an online travel agent; however we needed a physical space and we found it in a privately owned space located at 53, Ipirou str. in Chalandri Attica.
We are also a member of the G.N.T.O and the Association of in Greece Travel & Tourist Agencies (HATTA – Hellenic Association of Travel & Tourist Agencies).
53, Ipirou street, 15231, Chalandri
VAT : 801238835 Tax Office : Chalandri
G.E.M.I. : 152439703000
G.N.T.O. : 0259E70000752201
Tel. : +30 21 1113 8928
EMAIL : [email protected]
WEBSITE : https://ticketseller.gr
To pay for your reservations, you can pay either online by any kind of financial cards in a secure environment, or by depositing into one of the following bank accounts owned by TICKETSELLER P.C.:
Alpha Bank: IBAN GR53 0140 2140 2140 0200 200 4046
Bank of Piraeus: IBAN GR28 0172 0760 0050 7610 0044 859