- Visit the magnificent Drogarati Cave and marvel at the beautiful stalactites and stalagmites
- Visit the Robola winery and taste the famous Robola variety of wine
- Visit the majestic Cave of the Nymphs, the Melissani Lake
- Free time at the cosmopolitan village of Fiscardo and the fishing village of Assos
- Short stop at Myrtos Beach, one of the most famous beaches in Greece
Explore Kefalonia, taste local wine and visit the most impressive sights.
Commence a scenic island drive through olive groves, vineyards and thick cypress glades. Passing through the Mount Aenos you will visit the Robola Winery and taste the famous Robola variety of wine. Explore the Drogarati Caves, famous for their acoustics where orchestras have held concerts and opera singers such as Maria Callas have sung.
Visit the geological phenomenon that is the Melissani Lake which is in an underground cave.
Enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the turquoise waters as the sun shines into the cave. Next, we go for lunch to the cosmopolitan village of Fiscardo, untouched after the great earthquake of 1953. Leaving Fiscardo you will head to the little fishing village of Assos, which gives the impression of being an island of its own. En route on our way back, you’ll make a photo stop at Myrtos Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Ticket type: E-Ticket
E-ticket. Show the ticket on your mobile device to enjoy the activity.
Please reconfirm the exact pick up point and time with the supplier at least 24 hours prior to confirmed tour date.
End point: Same as the starting point
Duration: 7 Hours
Guide type: Guide
Please provide the hotel name at the moment of reservation.