Sailing experience on board motor-sailor Alexandros around the Saronic Gulf from Athens
• Approx. 6 hours motor-sailing & up to 4 hours islands stop
• Relaxing day on board a traditional wooden sailing boat
• Explore 2 beautiful islands in the Saronic Gulf- Agistri and Aegina
• See the historic landmarks of Aegina: Temple of Apollo, Temple of Aphaia, Agios Nektarios Monastery
• Visit Agistri– relaxing promenade alongside the beach between Megalochori and Skala
• Optional bike tour between Megalochori and Chalikiada
• Swim stop: Jump off the boat in Moni’s translucent waters
• Delicious Greek/Mediterranean lunch and music on board
• Stops for swimming and sunbathing
• Admire breath-taking views
• Optional visit of the traditional villages of Aegina and Agistri
• Multi-lingual Professional crew (4-5 people)
The excursion begins at Marina Zeas where guests are expected to come on board at 08:45 am. The first stop of the cruise is the island of Agistri, surrounded by vibrant blue waters and clothed in pine trees. Here you can connect with the lush nature and feel the presence of ancients Greeks and deities while swimming and relaxing on the hot fine sand of the long flax-golden beach between Megalochori and Skala. Adventure lovers can join our optional bike tour between Melalochori and Chalikiada Beach.
From there, we move onto the island of Moni. While here, we will serve a delicious traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by traditional wine, beers soft drinks and coffee. Once you finished your feast, you have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. This gorgeous and unique island has no inhabitants but is populated with law protected deer, wild goats, rabbits and peacocks.
We will make a final journey around 3pm towards the beautiful island of Aegina. Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, the red volcanic landscape, sensational food, the temple of Apollo and the temple of Aphaia; in fewer words an earthly paradise for those who want to escape modern life. Here you will enjoy the crystal-clear water and sandy beaches of the island, while exploring the breath-taking waterfront and traditional Greek cuisine. An excellent selection of jewellery, clothes and textiles are available from the locals.
At approx. 4:45pm we will sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of a select and chill music, delicious Mediterranean fruits, coffee, and drinks.
Voucher type: E-Ticket
E-Ticket. Show the ticket on your mobile device to enjoy the activity.
Private cabins are not included in this tour.
Voucher type: E-Voucher
E-voucher. Show the voucher on your mobile device to enjoy the activity.
Akti Themistokleous, Marina Zeas, Athens
End point: Same as the starting point
09:00 – 19:30
Duration: 10 Hours
Guide type: Not included
Tips type: Optional
Please bring a driving license in case you want to rent a motorbike in Agistri.