Fotografiska New York is the new destination for photography and culture, located in a treasured landmarked building in NYC’s Flatiron District.
The museum offers an unexpected mix of world-class art, vibrant cultural programming, exceptional dining, music, nightlife and curated retail.
Fotografiska New York is open Wednesday – Sunday from 11am – 9pm.
Founded in 2010 in Stockholm, Fotografiska aims to inspire a more conscious world through the power of photography.
The museum produces a broad range of rotating exhibitions featuring the world’s greatest photographers – both world-renowned artists and rising stars.
Genres include conceptual, landscape, portrait, documentary and more. Exhibitions change frequently so there’s always something new to experience.
Fotografiska New York has partnered with award-winning restaurateur Stephen Starr and acclaimed design studio Roman & Williams to create the city’s hottest restaurant, Veronika, and V at Fotografiska, a speak-easy cocktail lounge situated in a masterfully restored cathedral.
● Unparalleled blend vs. unexpected mix
● Offers an unexpected mix of provocative culture, engaging programming and immersive retail all under one roof.
● Wander with a cocktail through three floors of gallery space and enjoy live music, artist talks, film screenings and meditation/sound bath sessions.
● Safe haven for innovation, inclusivity and self expression
● Visit us at Park Avenue South at 22nd Street and you’ll see why Fotografiska New York will be your new cultural addiction.
● …you’ll see that Fotografiska’s anything but an ordinary museum.
● Immersive experience
● We showcase the greatest photographers, whether they’re just emerging artists or already acclaimed internationally.
● Fotografiska is home to a vibrant community, including plenty of night owls, as we’re open late – 11 most night, and until midnight on the weekends.
● Fotografiska New York is the new global outpost from the internationally renowned Stockholm-based destination for the world’s best photography.
Voucher type: Printed
Printed Voucher. Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Fotografiska New York
End point: Same as the starting point
Guide type: Not included