Concerts are postponed, sporting events are canceled, schools are closed and tourist hot spots are shut down, experts all around the world recommend that everyone should stay safe at home during coronavirus crisis.
We’ve compiled a list of things to help make your time on quarantine as interesting and productive as possible.
1. Start a journal or blog. Sure, it can be about the coronavirus, but it could also be about a specific interest e.g. places to travel and things to do when this is over
2. Download a language app, and teach yourself a foreign language.
3. Colouring travel books. They’re not just for kids!
4. Work on your financial planning, such as exploring ways to save more money for your future trips.
5. Make lists of all the museums, events and concerts you want to visit when they finally reopen
6. Watch all the really long movies you’ve avoided until now
7. Meditate & Treat yourself to a 10-step skin care routine you don’t have time for during a normal work week.
9. Take time to reflect. What have you accomplished last year? What goals are you setting for yourself in the next year?
10. Go through your camera roll, pick your favourite pics from past trips and make a photo book or order framed versions online
Send us some of your favourite things to do while on quarantine, stay safe and make the best of it.