According to travel.gov.gr, as of May 14th, travellers arriving in Greece are required to have a negative PCR certificate from a testing laboratory, for a Covid-19 test taken no later than 72 hours before arrival, however, proof of a negative test is not required for travellers that have completed their vaccination and hold a vaccination certificate. Also, proof of a negative PCR test is not required if the traveler was tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 2 to 9 months. This can be proved either by presenting a positive PCR molecular test result performed by an authorized laboratory or a medical certificate confirming that the holder was tested positive with SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
The countries from which entry is allowed, under the aforementioned conditions, without the requirement for subsequent self-isolation are: EU & Schengen Area countries, USA, UK, Israel, Serbia, UAE, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Thailand, Rwanda, Singapore, the Russian Federation, North Macedonia, Canada, Belarus, Bahrein, Qatar, China, Kuwait, Ukraine, and Saudi Arabia.
– Non EU citizens are strongly advised to choose direct flights to Greece.
We would like to inform you that after the latest instructions and the protocols of the Greek Authorities, all passengers traveling from the mainland to the Greek islands must present to the authorities in the ports one of the following documents:
Certificate of complete vaccination with both doses, for the vaccines that are required, 14 days from the 2nd dose
Certificate of recovery from Covid-19 disease, which can be issued 30 days from the first date of diagnosis and is valid for up to 180 days from the same date
Negative result from 24 hours Rapid Test or 72 hours PCR test.
Self-tests will now be accepted only for children from 12 to 17 years old while all the above are excluded children up to 12 years old.
In our platform we select hotels with Health First certification and which follow all the health protocols based on the instructions of EODY.
So we are sure that a series of measures are implemented, such as the disinfection of the rooms, the regular and meticulous cleaning of all public spaces, the observance of distances, the management plan of suspicious cases and the special information of the employees for all the necessary measures to be followed.
Activities and Tours
All the activities and tours on our platform, paying special attention to avoiding crowds in the places we visit and where this is possible. In addition, before each departure we check the epidemiological situation of the areas we will visit in order to take special precautions if required.
BOOKINGS BY AIR & FERRY & CONTACTLESS TRANSACTIONS
- We have implemented a complete service, from your initial booking to the final payment, which does not require your physical presence at our offices.
- We recommend that you make your reservations through our call center. In case you wish to visit us up close, our headquarters are open daily from 10:00 to 18:00. The offices comply with the mandatory use of a mask for all visitors as well as the prescribed limit of people per sq.m.
- You can make all your transactions easily and remotely in the following ways:
- Bank deposit
- Payment by card. Debiting your credit / debit card can be completed without requiring your physical presence.