About for Amsterdam
Amsterdam is the capital and most populous municipality of the Netherlands. It was founded in the late 12th century as a small fishing village on the banks of the river Amstel, from where it took its name.
Amsterdam holds the title of the most nationalised city in the world. With universities, academies and research institutes, along with more than 40 museums, many theaters and entertainment venues, Amsterdam is the country’s top cultural center.
With flights from 80 euros and accommodation from 45 euros per night, you will have no excuses not to visit the “Venice of the North“.
Let’s look at the 15 things you need to do once you land in Amsterdam.
- Visit the house of Anne Frank
- Cruise on the canals
- Visit the museum with Banksy works of art (MOCO museum)
- The Royal Palace
- City tour by bike
- Visit the Van Gogh Museum
- Day trip to Rotterdam and The Hague
- Visit to Vondelpark
- Browse the Waterlooplein Flea Market
- Have a pint at IJ Brewer
- Walk in the Red Light District
- Tour of the Heineken brewery
- Visit Nieuwe Kerk
- Try Van Stapele cookies
- Photo-shooting the tulips in the Keukenhof garden