About for Berlin
Berlin is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population.
It has an amazing history, filled with places of significance from its many wars and conflicts. Even though a lot of it was destroyed during the war, the city was rebuilt with the intention to preserve its history. So, there are quiet a lot of activities in the capital of Germany for every interest whether you are looking for history and culture or you want to experience the exciting art, music, and nightlife.
Get around with our list of 15 very best things to see, eat, drink and do in Berlin.
- See The Brandenburg Gate
- Watch the sunset on the top of the TV Tower Berlin.
- Visit the Reichstag building. PRO TIP: If you don’t book the visit in advance there would be no spots available
- Visit the Holocaust Memorial
- Be a Berliner for a day and bike around the city.
- Visit the Botanical Garden
- Visit Charlottenburg Palace
- Enter a WWII Bunker
- Visit an abandoned airport
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
- Picnic at the Treptower Park
- Visit the German Technology Museum
- Shop at the Kaufhaus des Westens, the second largest department store in Europe.
- Visit the Museum für Naturkunde
- Watch a concert at the Konzerthaus Berlin as the acoustics in the Konzerthaus are rated in the top five in the world.