About for Folegandros
Despite being close to the popular Cyclades islands, Folegandros remains far from mass tourism and retains its original character.
With traditional Cycladic architecture, breathtaking views and secluded beaches, this island is ideal for families and romantic couples.
Walk along Chora’s picturesque streets and up to the small church of Panagia, located on the highest part of the island with magnificent sea views.
Υou will reach amazing beaches with crystal clear waters by bus or boat from its port.
15 things to do in Folegandros.
- Pay Respects to the Church of Panagia in Chora.
- Eat at Pounta.
- Relax at Katergo beach.
- Scuba diving.
- Visit a new beach every day.
- Shop ceramics.
- Visit the Ecological and Folklore museum of Folegandros.
- Hike the islands’ foot paths.
- Have a glass of wine at Mercouri.
- Enjoy sunshine at the Aspropounta Lighthouse.
- Stay in a dreamy luxury resort in Folegandros.
- Visit Kastro.
- Explore Chrissospilia cave.
- Stroll around Chora.
- Do some yoga.