About for Kefalonia
Kefalonia is 2nd largest island in the Ionian sea and 6th largest island in Greece after Crete, Evoia, Lesbos, Rhodes, and Corfu.
Kefalonia is a green island with beaches of incredible beauty, emerald waters and a strong aura of culture.
Green and blue harmonise, nature has generously offered to the island. Pine, cypress and olives and on the tops of Ainos the Kefalonian fir. On the slopes of the mountain, the vines from which Robola is produced, the famous white wine of Kefalonia, are cultivated.
The richness of its seabed is also amazing. The rare loggerhead turtles find refuge there, as do the rare monk-monk seals. The cosmopolitan Argostoli is the capital, multifaceted and active, but there are many picturesque settlements to delight travellers, all unique, full of history, monuments and tradition, and with elegant hotels to stay in.
Let’s explore 15 things to do in Kefalonia.
- Explore Kefalonia island with a boat tour.
- Cooking classes & Wine Tasting.
- Relax in a resort hotel in Kefalonia.
- Explore the picturesque villages.
- Enjoy a day trip to Ithaca.
- Visit a Kefalonian Brewery.
- Explore the castle of Aghios Georgios.
- Visit Agios Gerasimos Monastery.
- Visit one of the most extraordinary cave in Greece.
- Climb Mount Ainos.
- Spend a day in Argostoli.
- Go to Saint Theodore lighthouse.
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful beach in Greece.
- Visit Mycenaean Tholos tomb.
- Visit Cyclops’ wall.