About for London
London is one of the world’s top tourist destinations, attracting upward of 15 million visitors each year. Britain’s capital city is a vibrant arts and entertainment center (its theaters are always busy).
This city destination also offers one of the planet’s greatest concentrations of cultural attractions. From royal palaces to the people’s parliament, from museums and churches to riding a giant Ferris wheel for breathtaking views, you could spend endless days exploring this top rated city without ever running out of unique things to see and do.
An added bonus is that whatever season you’re visiting the city there are hundreds of hotels in London for every taste and budget.
However, if you want to scratch beneath the surface and discover the city that Londoners love, away from the fridge-magnet sights and double-decker tour buses, check our list with the 15 actual cool things to do on your trip there.
Let’s explore 15 things to do in London.
Stay in a hotel in Kensington Gardens in London
- Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise Harmony
- Royal Palace Tour – City Wonders
- Shop smart in Shoreditch
- Night Open Top Bus Tour over Christmas Day
- Visit the British Museum
- Crown Jewels of London with River Cruise
- Jack the Ripper and haunted London by vintage bus – Premium Tours
- London in Style with Afternoon Tea in Westminster Abbey
- Bike in Hyde Park
- Soho Historic Pubs Tour
- Harry Potter Warner Brothers Tour
- Visit the National Gallery
- Visit the Two Tates: Tate Britain and Tate Modern
- Ride the tube and red busses and become a Londoner for a day