About for Mykonos
Among the most Greek islands, Mykonos island is located almost in the centre of the Cyclades complex. It is particularly famous for the cosmopolitan atmosphere, the exciting nightlife, the picturesque Cycladic architecture and the magnificent beaches that makes holidays there a magnificent experience.
It is one of the most popular islands in the Aegean as it has a fun-loving, cosmopolitan atmosphere and it is well-established as a gay-friendly destination.
Let’s explore 15 things to do in Mykonos.
- Photoshoot at Mykonos Windmills
- Stroll around Matogianni street
- Go to Delos
- Jeep Safari
- Watch the sunset at Alefkandra (Little Venice)
- Drink your cocktail at Old Harbour
- Visit the church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Be surprised at Rarity Gallery
- Visit Archaeological museum of Mykonos
- Chill out at Agios Sostis Beach
- Jet ski at Elia beach
- Go to an exhibition at Dio Horia Gallery
- Hire a Kayak at Kalo Livadi Beach
- Day off at Kalafatis Beach
- Watch the view at Armenistis Lighthouse