About for Naxos
Naxos is the largest island of the Cyclades and it is located in the center of this complex, between Paros and Mykonos.
According to mythology, this was the wedding island of god Dionysus, god of wine. That’s why there is a sanctuary dedicated to Dionysus in this inland.
Ideal for families and romantic couples, the island is known for its exotic beaches and hotels.
Naxos provides a wide range of options when it comes to accommodation services. Hotels, rooms, and apartments to let, located all across the island, compose a beautiful picture that puts authentic hospitality, cleanness, and the locals’ professionalism in the foreground.
15 things to do and see in Naxos.
- Visit Portara.
- See Castle.
- Hike at Mount Zas.
- Splurge on a room with a view in one of the so many hotels.
- Hike at Apano Kastro.
- Visit the Archaeological museum.
- Visit the Byzantine museum.
- Visit the Venetian museum.
- Visit the Folklore museum of Apiranthos.
- Visit the Geological museum of Apiranthos.
- Go to the Olive press museum.
- Sailing to the small Cyclades.
- Take a trip to the temple of Dimitra.