About for Paris
Paris is the capital and most popular city of France. Since the 17th century, it has been one of Europe’s major centres of finance, diplomacy, commerce, fashion, science and arts.
For centuries Paris has been one of the world’s most important and attractive cities. It is appreciated for the opportunities it offers for business and commerce, for study, for culture, and for entertainment; its gastronomy, haute couture, painting, literature, and intellectual community especially enjoy an enviable reputation.
Also known as the City of Light that earned during the Enlightenment and still remains appropriate as the city has retained its importance as a centre for education and intellectual pursuits.
Paris is especially known for its museums and architectural landmarks: the Louvre was the most visited art museum in the world in 2019, with 9.6 million visitors.
The Musée d’Orsay, Musée Marmottan Monet, and Musée de l’Orangerie are noted for their collections of French Impressionist art. The Pompidou Centre Musée National d’Art Moderne has the largest collection of modern and contemporary art in Europe.
Here is a list of the most important 15 things to do in Paris.
- Watch The Eiffel Tower Twinkling At Night.
- Visit The louvre with a tour guide.
- Go shopping at Galeries Lafayete.
- Visit The Palais Garnier Opera House.
- Have A Picnic Along The Seine River.
- Explore Les Passages Couverts.
- Take A Tour Of The Catacombs.
- Explore The Parks And Gardens.
- Take A Trip To The Château De Versailles.
- Walk Through Montmartre.
- Spend a magical day in Disneyland
- Vinatge Paris & Flea market in St.Ouen.
- Book your stay in a hotel in Elysses.
- Fly over Paris in VR.
- Visit the world’s first Gothic cathedral.