About for Reykjavik
Reykjavik is the capital and largest city of Iceland. It is located in southwestern Iceland, on the southern shore of Faxaflói bay. Its latitude is 64°08′ N, making it the world’s northernmost capital of a sovereign state.
With a population of around 131,136 (and 233,034 in the Capital Region), it is the center of Iceland’s cultural, economic, and governmental activity, and is a popular tourist destination.
Despite being home to under 200,000 inhabitants, Reykjavik presents a wealth of hotels, sights and activities that will appeal to culture, nature and nightlife enthusiasts alike.
Let’s explore 15 things to do in Reykjavik.
- Stay in a Viking hotel in Reykjavik.
- Try the Local Cuisine.
- Visit the Harpa Concert Hall and Old Harbour.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Fly Over Iceland.
- Photograph Hallgrimskirkja Church.
- Golden Circle & Fontana Geothermal Spa.
- Whale watching.
- Visit Snaefellsnes National Park and Kirkjufell.
- Hot Spring Canyon Baths & Waterfalls.
- Admire the Dynjandi Waterfall.
- Observe the Tectonic Plates.
- Check out the animals on Puffin Island.
- Swim in the Blue Lagoon.
- See Grótta Lighthouse.
Hotels for Reykjavik
Reykjavik Lights by Keahotels Greece - Reykjavik
Per Night 185.13€
Reykjavik Lights by Keahotels
Hotel Viking Greece - Reykjavik
Per Night 64€
Radisson Blu Saga Hotel Reykjavik Greece - Reykjavik
Per Night 106€