About for Santorini
Santorini, or Thira, is the top destination in Greece and among the most romantic destinations in the Greek islands and also in the world.
Located in the Aegean Sea, in the Cyclades islands, Santorini island was the site of one of the largest volcanic eruptions in the world and what remains today is a submerged volcano and a caldera. Amazing villages has been constructed on the edge of this caldera, with Cycladic architecture and breathtaking view to the sea. Apart from the fabulous caldera villages, Santorini is also famous for the romantic sunset, the volcano and the luxurious resorts.
In order to help you plan your stay, we have prepared for you this guide of the 15 best things to do in Santorini, with all points of interest and must-see attractions.
- Discover Fira
- Watch the sunset in Oia
- Volcanic island cruise from old port
- Hiking from Fira to Oia
- Caldera Sailing: Red&White Beach, Black Mountain, Hot Springs, Volcano, Thirassia Island
- Visit Ammoudi Bay
- Do a Wine Adventure tour in Santorini
- Visit the ancient site of Akrotiri
- Visit the archaeological site of Fira
- LandRover Safari Santorini
- Watch a movie at the open air cinema
- Visit Imerovigli
- Archaeological Bus tour to Akrotiri Excavation
- Have a romantic dinner overlooking the Caldera
- Peruse Atlantis Books in Oia