About for Sifnos
Sifnos is a medium-sized island in the western Cyclades. It is located between Serifos and Kimolos. It is about 130 km from Piraeus and famous for its picturesque architecture, relaxed rhythms, local delicacies, traditional ceramics and, of course, for the nightlife! It has hotels and rooms for all tastes and budgets. Choose the one that suits you best and make your stay in Sifnos unforgettable. All you need to do is plan ahead!
Let’s explore together 15 things you need to do in Sifnos!
- Take a walk in the medieval castle town.
- Explore the many churches on the island.
- Visit a pottery workshop.
- Discover the ancient towers.
- Go diving.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum.
- Visit the Monastery of Chrysopigi.
- Find Cuba in Sifnos.
- Explore the lesser known villages.
- Enjoy the views from the Monastery of Agios Symeon.
- Hiking on the strangest paths.
- Take part in a traditional festival.
- Discover the ancient observers.
- Stay in a studio apartment overlooking the Castle and the endless blue.
- Try the local cuisine.