The company with the name “TICKETSELLER PC”, located at 53 Ipirou street, Chalandri Attica 15231 (hereinafter “Organizer”) as legally represented, wishing to promote its products, organises electronically through the Internet the promotion by lot (hereinafter referred to as “the Energy” and / or “the Competition”).
The purpose of these terms (hereinafter “Terms of Participation” or “Terms”) is to determine the conditions of participation in the Competition of each participant and the nomination of winners in the Giveaway.
Please read these terms carefully, as participation in the giveaway presupposes and implies their unconditional acceptance by the participants.
A. Object of the Giveaway
The Giveaway will be held on Instagram and specifically through the account “Ticketseller.gr” which is located at the email address instagram.com/ticketseller.gr
B. Right to participate
1. The right to participate in the giveaway are all permanent and legal residents of Greece, who have completed the 18th year of age, [have registered as members on Instagram, stating a unique Username (“UserName”) and Password (“Password”) , their account is active, and complies with all the terms of Instagram and its operation has not been suspended or canceled for any reason].
2. Those who are employees or associates or maintain any professional or other relationship or any form of dependence with / from the Organizer, spouses and persons who have entered into an active cohabitation agreement with the above persons and relatives are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. such persons as first and second degree, as well as persons lacking legal capacity.
3. Any participation of the above persons in the giveaway in violation of this term is automatically considered invalid and will be considered as never realised.
C. Duration of the Energy
1. The Giveaway will be conducted in the manner described in paragraph D of these terms and will last from 22/02/2020 at 18:00 until 22/03/2020 at 23:59 (local time in Greece). After the end of the giveaway no participation in it is accepted, otherwise it is considered as never declared or realised and does not lead to results or bind the Organizer and / or any third party.
2. The Organizer is entitled to postpone or postpone at any time at its absolute discretion the time and / or day of the giveaway and / or the draw or to cancel the conduct of the giveaway and / or the lot, through the provision relevant information on the page of the Organizer.
D. How to Participate
1. Instagram users who meet the above under B conditions of participation and who wish to participate in the giveaway, should go to https://ticketseller.gr where by booking the accommodation, follow on our page and in the post and notification of the giveaway shall secure their participation in the giveaway.
2. Once the user completes his purchase and follows the next steps on Instagram, his participation in the giveaway and the draw is activated, which is confirmed by the booking confirmation in the email stated by the user.
2. By participating in the giveaway in accordance with the above, the participant unconditionally accepts these terms of participation, as may have been modified by the Organizer. The participant can withdraw his participation in the giveaway at any time.
3. It is expressly stated that the Organizing Company reserves the right not to upload or “afterwards” remove any participation whose content is offensive or contrary to law or good morals in any way, in its sole discretion. .
4. Each participant can participate as many times as he wants with the same Instagram account details in the giveaway and, consequently, in the draw as long as he has followed all the steps.
E. Valid Participation
1. All valid entries will be eligible for the gift. A valid participation is considered to be one that (a) meets the conditions of all stages of the giveaway, as described in these Terms, (b) is not, in the Organizer’s discretion, a product of illegal technical influence by the participant in the Organizer fraud or improper interference of the participant or a third party, (c) has been submitted from the date and time of the start of the giveaway until the date and time of the End of the giveaway and (d) does not in any way violate the law, morals or rights of third parties.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to reject invalid entries that violate these terms, as well as to cancel even ex post entries that do not comply with these Terms. In the latter case, the Organizer may, regardless of her other claims, claim non-conduct of the trip. The exclusion for any of the above reasons is carried out without the observance of formalities or deadline and without the need for prior notice of the excluded and justification of the exclusion / cancellation of the participation.
F. The Gift
1. The Prize that will be available in the giveaway (hereinafter the “Prize”) is:
ferry or air tickets to and from the destination of their choice
The Gift does not include:
– Cancellation insurance (in case of cancellation of the trip by the winner)
– Extra benefits, in addition to those mentioned, requested from the winners during their stay at the hotel
– Personal expenses of the winners during the trip
– Anything not already included in the gift package as described above
– The winners for the acceptance of the Prize and its award to them must state their name, surname, address and mobile phone, and submit a photocopy of ID or passport for themselves and the person wishing to travel with them to the Organizer.
It goes without saying that the winner of the Competition should be one of those who will take part in the trip and he / she will nominate the other person.
The winners will be announced after a random electronic draw in the presence of the Organizer’s representatives. This draw will take place on March 24, 2021 or at any other date and time decided by the Organizer at its sole discretion. One (1) winner will emerge from the draw. Two (2) finalists will also be nominated, who will acquire the right to receive the Prize only if the winner and / or the previous finalists (if any) lose the right or refuse to receive the Prize in accordance with these Terms.
2. The winner will be announced on Instagram.
3. The confirmation of the details of the winner will be made by the Organizer who has the right to verify by any appropriate means the identity and age of the persons.
4. The responsibility of the Organizer is limited exclusively to the disposal of the planned Gift. After the expiration of the duration of the competition and the delivery of the Gift as mentioned above, the Organizer does not bear any other responsibility.
5. By accepting the gift, the Competitors expressly and unreservedly declare that they fully accept the validity of the procedure and its results.
6. No participant is considered or legitimized as the final winner, unless the return to the Prize has been completed, in accordance with these terms. The publication of the name of a person alleged as a winner on the Organizer’s page does not make the result final, nor does it substantiate any claim of that person.
1. The responsibility of the Organizer is limited to the disposal of the planned Gift described above exclusively through the procedures mentioned above. The Organizer does not bear or will undertake any other obligation towards the Participants.
2. The Organizer does not bear any responsibility for the non-securing or receipt of the Prize by each winner or runner-up within the set deadlines.
3. The Organizer bears no criminal or civil liability to any winner, escort of the winner or third party, for any accident that occurred and / or damage and / or for any bodily or other injury caused to them directly or indirectly related to the prize , the use of the gift or for any other reason.
4. After the end of the giveaway and the delivery of the Gift according to the above, any obligation of the Organizer ceases to exist.
H. Technical Means
1. Participation in this Competition presupposes the access of the interested parties to the internet with their own technical means. The Organizer undertakes no obligation regarding the provision, assistance of access to internet sites or the provision of facilities to any interested party. Access to the Website of the giveaway is permitted only under the operating conditions of the relevant server (“server”) and the technical and other conditions and specifications of the Contest. Furthermore, the Organizer is not responsible for any burden of the participating-users for the above reasons.
2. Furthermore, the Organizer is not responsible for any damage that occurs on the Organizer’s page resulting in the temporary or permanent suspension of the Contest or the cancellation of some entries due to non-registration of their posting, as well as technical difficulties that may arise due to Internet issues (such as non-restrictive – reasons of force majeure, technical problems, non-coverage of the network, network congestion, disconnection from the network, incorrect way of participation).
3. The Organizer does not warrant that the Website of the giveaway or the servers through which it is made available to entrants will be provided free of “viruses” or other harmful components or that their websites, services, options or results are correct, complete and available at any time. Each participant has the sole responsibility to ensure the use of antivirus software not to infect and protect his personal computer and its files from viruses or malicious programs – applications as well as the possible fight against any detected virus. In any case, the Organizer does not bear any cost for the maintenance, repair or repair of the participant / visitor’s computer and in general his system for any damage suffered after his visit to the Competition Website.
I. Trademarks – Copyright
1. The participants do not have, nor do they acquire any absolute rights over the marks, names, indications, emblems and other insignia or any other right of the Organizer or other company. It is prohibited to modify, transfer, reproduce, distribute, present, link, download or otherwise exploit, in whole or in part, the content of the Competition in any way or means for commercial or other purposes, without prior written permission of the Organizer.
2. Furthermore, the Organizer does not bear any responsibility for the content of the posts of the participants in the Competition, to whom (participants) are prohibited from posting or publishing in any way through the Organizer’s website any third party work.
3. During the promotion, any comments defamatory, obscene, infringing the copyright or other rights of third parties or containing any illegal content, at the sole discretion of the Organizer, will be deleted immediately from the page of the Organizer, and the Participant who posted comments on the above will be excluded from the Contest. Participants must act legally and within the terms of these terms and users and transactional ethics.
I. Personal Data
1. Participation in the giveaway presupposes and makes necessary the collection and processing of your personal data, which are described below and which are kept and processed by the Organizer in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR), exclusively for the purposes of the giveaway (participation, announcement / publication of results), the return of the Prize, the promotion of the giveaway as well as the fulfillment of any provisions of the applicable legislation (e.g. tax legislation) obligations of the Organizer and the satisfaction of any legal interests, always in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
In particular, the personal data collected and processed are:
A) For participants: Instagram ID, public Instagram profile details, name and email.
B) For the winner: in addition to the above, Address, Post Code, telephone.
In case you do not wish to use your personal data in accordance with the above, please do not participate in the Contest.
2. The above data will be maintained by the Organizer for the period and to the extent that is absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of the above purposes, always in accordance with the applicable legislation.
3. In case at any time a participant wishes not to have his personal data processed, he can withdraw his participation, by contacting, without any charge, during working days and hours 10.00 to 18.00, via e-mail at info @ ticketseller.gr. Furthermore, any interested party may exercise the rights deriving from Articles 12 et seq. To 22 of the General Regulation on Data Protection (EU) 2016/679 (right to information, access, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection and portability ), contacting the same data above. If anyone wishes to exercise the right to file a complaint to the Data Protection Authority can contact the following address: [email protected]
4. The participants in the Competition, provide their explicit authorization to the Organizer for the promotion of the Competition and / or its results through radio, television as well as through the printed and electronic press or the internet (internet), including social media.
ΙΑ. Other terms
1. Participation in the giveaway presupposes unconditional acceptance of these Terms of participation and implies the consequent waiver of any relevant claim of any nature against the Organizer. This action is not performed by Facebook, nor is it sponsored or otherwise endorsed or associated with Facebook. The data provided will be used only for the needs of the current energy as described above and under the terms that govern it.
2. The participants and the winners do not have, nor do they acquire any absolute rights over the marks, names, indications and other distinctive features of the Organizer. It is prohibited to modify, publish, transmit, transfer, reproduce, distribute, present, link, download or otherwise exploit, in whole or in part, the content of the Competition in any way or means for commercial or other purposes, without the prior written permission of the Organizer.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, revoke, extend or reduce the duration of this Contest, at its discretion as well as to change the terms and dates of participation and / or to cancel the promotional action and consequently the provision of the Gift. with a relevant announcement on the page of the Organizer. Any such modification will be an integral part of the Terms and will take effect upon posting on the Organizer’s page.
4. In any of the above cases, the Organizer bears no responsibility towards the participants. In case of revocation, cancellation, interruption, extension, postponement, etc. of the Competition, the participants do not acquire any right against the Organizer, nor are they legitimized or entitled to request the completion or continuation of the Competition or any compensation.
5. If any of these Terms is deemed illegal, invalid or invalid, the validity and validity of the other terms are not affected.
6. The failure of the Organizer to exercise any right once or repeatedly is not considered a waiver of this right.
7. Any participant or third party is entitled to receive at his own expense an exact copy of these Terms.
8. These Terms are governed by Greek Law. Any dispute related to the Competition and the application of these detailed terms, which may arise in the future, is submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens.